Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Drivers that DRIVE me CRAZY and other interesting pet peeves

They are out there...and sometimes it's all I can do to just wish them a Merry Christmas or send them a heart felt God Bless You! But seriously I just wonder how the heck did they ever get a driver's license? How do they get from point A to B and not have like 13 new dings, dents and damage claims to add to their resume?

They use no signal and turn sharply in front of you, or go from 55 mph to a crawl in nothing flat---sure glad Im not responsible for their brakes.

They never see yellow...EVER---its just a lighter shade of green.

They love to drive like crazy to pass you even when it's not really safe and then just a short distance ahead slam on the brakes to stop you so they can turn left.

They drive 25 mph hour becuase they don't know where they are going and are reading all the signs except for the one that say 70mph!! (hint try driving on the shoulder or access roads)

They misunderstood the FAST lane concept and thinks it means to use when you are tired of life in the fast lane, ie lets go 40---NOTS.

They think my bumper is just another fun thing to try to run into---at 80 miles an hour as they pass me so very closely on the interstate....no I really do not think you had enough room to move over, let alone leave any room for Jesus!



Oh and my all time favorite is those who feel that because they have a window that is power controlled that gives them the right to use my world as their trash dump, ash tray or garbage disposal.

OK...thats about my 5 minutes on the soap box....who are some of your favorite drivers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment